Monday, September 14, 2009

Annie le.

Annie Le, a 24 year-old Yale graduate student, and daughter of Vietnamese immigrants, went missing a just a few days before her wedding. She was last seen Tuesday morning, September 8, on surveillance cameras entering the university lab where she worked. However, cameras never recorded her leaving. The latest update to this story makes me sick. It reports police finding a body within the university lab wall, only assumed to be Annie Le as of right now. Yale is offering a $10,000 reward to anyone who has information on the case.

I've been following this very disheartening story lately. As sad as it is to say, I'm not usually one to be affected much by disturbing stories on the news. However, this one just really makes me ill.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this too.. I just got the chills reading your post about it.

    ReplyDelete