Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crosswork.

I realized the other day that I didn't actually have any of the designs that I've made at the UCI Cross-Cultural Center. So, today at the end of work, I compiled all of the designs I've done so far. Before beginning this design & publicity internship, I already knew I didn't particularly care for graphic design. Through my experiences so far, it's been pretty much confirmed. Although I knew I didn't really like doing graphic design, I entered the position more for the web design. A lot of people think it's the same thing, but it's completely different. I could go on about this, but I'll just let these images speak instead.
Posters:
 
Flyers:


2 comments:

  1. ....WHAAAAAAAT IS THIS?!?!?! DID YOU MAKE ALL THESE?!?!? good god you are talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i concur with the statement before

    you're in for a treat

    ReplyDelete