Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Busy.

Like the humming bird who cannot and will not stop.
I am doing so much with my time during my last year here, at UCI. Yet, I feel like there's so much more I want to do. I'm honestly beginning to get really unmotivated about my classes, but it's not even from the "can't wait to graduate" mindset. Ever since I made the decision to start getting more involved on my campus, way back when- during my 3rd year, it's become like a continuous roaring of a snowball. I'm already feeling the drain.
Good. Great. Wonderful.
But really, I am excited for what's ahead of me.
Wants:
- clarity
- reassurance
- sketchbook

3 comments:

  1. definitely get that sketchbook...like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine never get filled up.

    ok, not never. but i cherish the ones i do. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i dont know what to click to become a follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete