Saturday, January 12, 2008

Basically.

It's about time I made a new blog/ journal.

Most of the times I wrote in these things, it was followed after some kind of emotional episode where I had no one to really talk to about it. Well, I believe in continuing what I have going for myself; just living and forgiving.

Current guilty pleasures

- driving while blasting All That Remains (favorite metalcore band)
- playing really bad guitar
- raison cigarettes

Needing/ wanting to do
- read new books I got
- redesign APSA site
- design this blog
- find something to substitute my gaming hunger

We'll see.

PS, recent accomplishments
- APAAC site
- leading first APSA general meeting activity
- turning in over $680 worth of signed timesheets for work

Mmm, APSA love and hard earned money.

No comments:

Post a Comment